The Spot 420 Jobs & Dispensary Careers
If you’re passionate about the legalization of Marijuana, smart and ready to prove it, you’ll fit right in. Check out our 420 jobs and career opportunities.
We are always on the lookout for talented BudTenders
The BudTender is passionate about Marijuana, provides product knowledge to our customers and explains the benefits of buying the product. The Bud Tender delivers The Spot 420 retail promise to every customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and/or RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute The Spot 420 selling standards to meet team and individual sales goals and metrics
- Responsible for driving sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and well merchandised store environment
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained
- Model best-in-class service experience that consistently exceeds our customer’s expectations
- Inspire customer confidence and create loyalty to our brand
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
- Accountable for accurately utilizing The Spot 420’s Point of Sale system
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Desire to learn about our products in order to assist customers
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
- Ability to creatively cultivate long- term customer relationships
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and store location movement
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must be able to obtain a Key or Support badge through the Medical Marijuana Enforcement Division
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office and company, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds unless otherwise specified.
The intent of this job description is to describe a representative level of the types of duties and responsibilities that are required of the position. This shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of all responsibilities. The employee may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically outlined in this job description. The Spot 420 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity.
If you fit the above description please feel free to submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org